With 20+ years combined experience in real estate, new construction, and development sales, I am the broker to represent you in your real estate transaction. My ability to listen and anticipate needs creates a unique relationship with my clients. With extraordinary negotiating skills and a strong work ethic, I will strive to meet your real estate goals. It is my hope that we can create an exceptional experience whether you are buying or selling. When not working, Amy enjoys the live music scene in Vail & Beaver Creek. You will find her hiking with her husband Jim and black Labrador mix Oakley. She enjoys paddleboarding at Sylvan Lake. In the winter, she splits her time between downhill skiing and snowboarding on the slopes to Nordic skiing and snowshoeing on the track on Eagle Ranch golf course. ”Let me introduce you to this amazing playground we call home. I can attest that it’s one of the best places to raise a family. Skiing with my family many years ago -no matter where we were in college or on our own paths, my family got together to ski, play games and hang out together around the dining room table. That resonated with me. I wanted my life to be adventurous, thank goodness I found my ski bunny here in Vail and have been married to him for nearly 25 years.”
Amy was an amazing asset to our home buying experience. Her knowledge of the area and real estate process was exceptional. Her negotiation skills and timeliness to all transactions was amazing and she is the reason our contract was accepted. I highly recommend Amy.
Sold a home in Eagle Ranch, CO
Joyce Eggers | Seller
Credentials & Memberships
- Vail Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- University of Mary, Bachelor of Science in Business, Minor in Computer Technology, Bismarck, ND 2004
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer & Vail Valley Foundation volunteer
- Eagle Valley Girl Scouts 10+ years as a leader
- Eagle Valley High School Parent Teacher Organization 8+ years
- Eagle Valley Middle School Parent Teacher Organization 6+years helped with athletic calendar and volunteer for school events
- Brush Creek Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization and Parent Volunteer 8+ years
- Eagle Valley Foundation 4+years events and Parent Volunteer.
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.